Are you interested in becoming an official ROE Partner for Return On Energy, Inc.?
Return on Energy, Inc (“ROE”) seeks to increase the market penetration of its products and services, and is willing to offer referral fees, and/or other compensation to third party persons and entities (“Referrers”) that are willing to sell or promote ROE products and services. By entering into a Referral Agreement, Referrers have the opportunity to earn these fees and compensation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Both parties voluntarily enter into a non-exclusive agreement for the purpose of increasing the market penetration of ROE products and services.
- The term of this agreement shall begin on the date hereof and shall continue from that date indefinitely. Either party may terminate this agreement upon 10 days written notice to the other, and all outstanding payments will be made within 30 days.
- No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this agreement.
- Any expenses Referrer chooses to incur for the purposes for promoting ROE will be for its own account, unless ROE has previously agreed in writing and at its sole discretion to share or refund certain costs.
- Each of the parties hereto shall hold the other harmless from and against and shall indemnify the other for any liability, loss, cost, expense or damage whatsoever caused by reason or any acts undertaken by either party.
- During the term of the relationship established under this agreement, Referrer may have access to the brochures, website, promotional materials, and other written materials provided by ROE. Referrer acknowledges that all of said materials are the sole and exclusive property of ROE and that all intellectual property rights and other ownership rights with respect to said materials are vested solely and only in ROE. Referrer shall not make use of any such materials except for purposes of promoting ROE.
- Neither party shall disclose the other’s confidential information without prior written consent.
- All terms and provisions of this document are construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Texas. The sole legal forum for resolving disputes relating to this document shall be the courts in Tarrant County, Texas.
- This document constitutes the entire agreement between ROE and Referrer with respect to the marketing relationship established hereunder. This agreement may be amended only by an instrument in writing which expressly refers to this document and specifically states that the instrument is intended to amend it.
All notices to ROE should be provided in writing as follows:
Return on Energy, Inc.
Attention: R. Michael Rose, CEO
400 East Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75093
TO CONTACT US, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. Someone will contact you shortly.